درباره این درس
One issue, with any build tool, is that for each new project, you have to reproduce the entire setup again and again. Wouldn't it be useful if we could optimize for the 80% of folks who simply want general ES2015 + module compilation, some CSS preprocessing, and possibly a few other common tasks? And for the remaining 20%, well, they should have access to the underlying configuration file, so that they may tweak it to their project's exact needs. Well, that's exactly what Laravel Mix does for you.